- Stars (0)
Last Updated: 16-09-2019 14:31
Asynchronous Image Loader – AsyncImageLoader
Do not need to get stuck while loading online image!
- ImageLoaded (Succeed)
- SetArrangementImage (TableArrangement has not a Image property, so it is not supported)
- SetButtonBaseImage (Button, DatePicker, ListPicker, and TimePicker are supproted)
- SetImagePicture (For Image only)
(Totally 9 components supported) P.S. these methods can set up the background image, but the
Imageproperty will not be changed e.g. I set a online picture to a empty Image comopnent through
SetImagePicture, but the property Image.Picture is still empty though the component has already get a picture.
- Last update 2017.9.24
- Mirror 1 (This website)
while the app is running in a same network environment, the result has a large difference
- Using component propertes make the screen stop responsing for a while, until all the images are loaded (1.3 second stucking in screenshot)
- Using extension to set up the images, it just takes about 0.58 second to load, and not getting stuck